Two-channel magnetic loop detector for vehicles
Domotime LD200 two-channel magnetic loop detector is able to manage one or two magnetic loops and provide an output signal when a metal body of reasonable size (car, motorcycle, etc.) passes over the loops themselves.
It therefore also allows the control of devices such as traffic lights, gates, barriers, etc.
The detector is equipped with two relays:
- The pulse relay can provide an output signal (from 1 or 0.2 seconds) when the sensor detects a vehicle that engages or leaves the loop;
- The presence relay can provide an output signal as long as the sensor detects a vehicle above the loop.
The detector is also adjustable both in frequency and in sensitivity.
The frequency allows you to install several detectors side by side without causing interference.
Sensitivity allows the sensor to detect metal masses of various sizes.
Use it with the Domotime magnetic loops LDC06
- Power supply: 200-260 Vac
- Detector tuning range: 15 ÷ 1500 μH
- Number of coils that can be connected: 2
- Number of relays: 2
- Pulse relay: 0.2 to 1 second
- Presence relay: only in presence
- Relay range: 0.5 A / 230 V
- Operating temperature: -40 ° C / + 80 ° C
- Dimensions: 80 x 79 x 40 mm
- Weight: 110 g
Press to access the technical sheet